These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Soakers Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
SoakersForum.com General Ground Rule
- The basic ground rules for discussions on SoakersForum.com are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising. We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within those posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please contact the administrator at email@example.com. #
No Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion
- We define spam as unsolicited advertisement(s) for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business, forums, etc. We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by members except in forum sections where permitted or where permission has been expressly granted. If you are the owner/caretaker of a private hot spring or resort, please contact us prior to posting about your event/business. #
Remain respectful of other members at all times
- We take the "be polite" ground rule VERY seriously! We will not tolerate ANY rudeness. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion), and if the member offends again, the member will be banned without warning. Also, members should NOT act as "back seat moderators". If you have complaints about violation of forum rules, contact moderators/administrators via PM/email or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. #
Do not PM users asking for locations
- Do not send private messages to any member asking for locations. If a member chooses not to post a location in their post, that is their choice. #
Do not register to ask for locations
- Users who register just to ask for locations of hot springs, photos of users or hot springs, and/or other resources will have their account deleted without notice. #
Do not post copyright-infringing material
- Do not post entire news articles, blog post, webpages or images without the contents owner’s express permission. It is illegal to post news articles, blog posts and website content without the contents owner’s permission. Instead you can post the title, a link, and an important paragraph from the article/blog post/website. #
Posting of Nude images
Posting photos containing nudity is permitted, however, the following rules shall apply:
- No posting of voyeur, pornographic or sexually based photos.
- No posting of photos depicting nudity of anyone under the age of 18.
- No posting of photos containing nude individuals to whom you do not have permission to post.
- Photos depicting nudity should NOT be focused directly on the subject’s genitals.
- Members posting photos containing nudity are asked to include “NSFW” (Not Safe For Work) in the posts subject line.
- Posting photos containing nudity is permitted, however, the following rules shall apply:
Each individual is limited to ONE account
- There is no reason why you should have more than one account at SoakersForum.com. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums. #