Greetings fellow soakers! In continuing with the SF tradition, we are looking for submissions for future banner images! For more information on how to submit an image, please Visit the 'SF Banner Image Submissions!' Topic Here.

Please delete my account/posrs

The place if you have forum issues to report, questions, feedback or just need information.
CaliforniaSoaking

Please delete my account/posrs

Post by CaliforniaSoaking » Wed May 10, 2017 4:17 pm

I could not find the option in my control panel.

Thank you

longsoaks

Re: Please delete my account/posrs

Post by longsoaks » Wed May 10, 2017 4:49 pm

You just joined, may I ask why you want to leave?
Who left the bag of idiots open?

Eric

Post by Eric » Thu May 11, 2017 10:08 am

This user's only other post started a thread about the "Ojai Ecotopia" operation. They edited their post in that thread themselves to read "Please delete", so there really isn't anything of substance to delete. I did deactivate the user account per the request, but there were follow-up comments about Ojai Ecotopia in that thread so I did not alter that thread except to restore the original thread title (for locating the other users' comments, since that's the most recent thread on that topic).

Kim_S

Post by Kim_S » Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Sounds good Eric. Sometimes we just never know the reasons why someone would activate then quickly deactivate. But its good to honor what they want to do.

I met two guys at Blacks Beach that live right near Haulover.They always come to California in April or early May to go to Blacks- they said they come at this time because they don't like the typical May Gray and June Gloom.
Kim Sturmer
Balneologist-at-large
"May Your Soaks Be Serene in 2018!"