SoakersForum site performance

The place if you have forum issues to report, questions, feedback or just need information.
BNMac

SoakersForum site performance

Post by BNMac »

Hi Fellow Soakers,

We've had quite an uptick in visitors lately - so much so that we've occasionally overloaded our server's limits. Some of this load is due to robots and crawlers seeking to index the web, some of it is ... who knows what, and to a lesser extent, it is us, the fellow soakers and soaker wannabes.

If you are unable to load SoakersForum in the future, or it is slooooow, give it a rest. Check back in an hour or two, and if things still seem to be dead, then drop me a note at forumsoakers AT gmail DOT com.

Yes, I see the irony in this posting - if the site is down, how in the blazes are you gonna know what to do? Well, this is a seed - tuck it in your knoggin, and when you've got enough soaking under your belt ... er, nose, then you'll remember this post. But that doesn't mean to stop soaking, now does it?

--Bruce, your exhausted SoakersForum admin...
There must be someplace in the middle of the fringe where I fit in... Woody Russell, Salt
Jeff Allen

Re: SoakersForum site performance

Post by Jeff Allen »

As of Friday morning it's running like like my kids from the car after an 4 hour non-stop trip!

Thanks Bruce!!!
...Soaking in the steam in 2015...