New Icons....

The place if you have forum issues to report, questions, feedback or just need information.
BNMac

New Icons....

Post by BNMac »

Some of you may have noticed - when there are unread posts/topics, the icons that were red (for unread message) now have a bit more decoration on them. I needed something more to differentiate between read/unread than just a mild color change so I added points at the corners of the unread icons. If you see red icons that look identical to the pale blue ones, hit your reload button a time or two or three; you'll start seeing the points. (but you gotta have unread topics or posts!)

Let me know if you'd like more decoration on unread icons, or something totally different.

--Bruce...
There must be someplace in the middle of the fringe where I fit in... Woody Russell, Salt
Greyfalcon
Site Admin

Re: New Icons....

Post by Greyfalcon »

Thanks for the change, Bruce. The other red icons weren't easy to distinguish, and maybe even impossible for readers with certain color blindness conditions.
Stoked to soak!
flying chipmunk

Post by flying chipmunk »

Good change! I like it :D
BNMac

Post by BNMac »

Thanks! Let me know if there's other changes you would like... no promises that I can deliver, but I'll certainly try.

--Bruce...
There must be someplace in the middle of the fringe where I fit in... Woody Russell, Salt
Kim_S

Post by Kim_S »

Bruce- nice shot of St Martins in the new banner! As you mentioned in another post , it would really be nice to have a "View Unread Posts" feature.
Kim Sturmer
Balneologist-at-large
"Soak A Lot More in 2024!"
BNMac

Post by BNMac »

Thanks! I took that picture on the one and only trip to those springs. It was a very interesting weekend, to say the least. I posted a trip report in the Washington forum when we started this board.
I think I've settled on doing one a month in the banner and will rotate thru other folks images after I obtain their permission. Wayne's Travertine image graced the banner for quite a while.

Yep, I'm still looking for those mods - someday someone will create the mod. I'd do it... if I had nothing else to do. I'm driven to distraction... Too driven, I'm afraid.

--Bruce...