Hot springs for sale thread?

The place if you have forum issues to report, questions, feedback or just need information.
-BoatSoaker77-

Hot springs for sale thread?

Post by -BoatSoaker77- »

I seem to recall one? Where did it go? thx
compassion, moderation, humility, soak......
BNMac

Re: Hot springs for sale thread?

Post by BNMac »

Seems to me too... I would have thought it was in the Free-For-All... but there may be too much sleep in my eyes this morning to find it.

Speaking of searching; I changed the search index so that it would find more words; and reject less as being too common. I deleted the current index and started a new indexing process; this takes time so if you are doing some searches in the next few days you may find it doesn't find much. (got that?)

Work beacons; I'll look for the For Sale Thread later... and maybe some others can find something.

--Bruce...
There must be someplace in the middle of the fringe where I fit in... Woody Russell, Salt
BNMac

Post by BNMac »

Hot Springs for sale has been "sticky"ed to the top of the Free-For-All;
And I've changed the search settings to include all words so searches like "for sale" now finds posts instead of complaining about the works being "too common".

Enjoy!

--Bruce...
There must be someplace in the middle of the fringe where I fit in... Woody Russell, Salt
-BoatSoaker77-

Post by -BoatSoaker77- »

thanks
compassion, moderation, humility, soak......
Kim_S

Post by Kim_S »

Bruce, thanks for "stickying" this one to the top!

Boats, I started this topic to try to centralize all current information regarding Hot Springs For Sale. My intent is to keep it dynamic and encourage participation by all soakers, so if you or any and all soakers have any additional information such as whether a spring has sold, change in price, or of course if you hear of a new hot spring for sale that is not currently on the list, please let me know within the topic and I will edit the Master List accordingly.
Kim Sturmer
Balneologist-at-large
"Soak A Lot More in 2024!"